Friday, November 21, 2008

LRJ Assignment #1

Dear Antigone,

I have changed my mind and I do believe both of our brothers should receive a proper burial. Polyneices should receive a proper burial no matter what the situation is. He helped protect our country, which is much more than our other brother has ever done. I am sorry for not coming with you to help bury Polyneices, we are both his sisters and we should both try to give him a proper burial. I promise no matter what happens, I will always be by your side. You are very brave and if you were to face punishment for burying our brother, which is the very opposite of a crime, I will be with you to receive equal punishment. We are sisters and we should stick by each other no matter what. Creon is corrupt and out of the people in the world, he is the one you should be burying. His new law that he is enforcing is absolutely absurd. Anyone who is as cruel as Creon is not fit to be a ruler.

No comments: